Monday, August 27, 2007

Survey Blog

Hi, first and foremost my name is Chelsea. I am from Florissant, Missouri, which is about 15 to 20 minutes away from Lindenwood. My major is Mass Communications and I would like to be a camera operator in, of course, Hollywood. Other than work and learn I am not currently in any activities at Lindenwood. However, I would very much like to be in the National Broadcasting Society and I would also like to be involved in the LUTV-26 television program. I am most excited about what I’m going to learn that involves mass communication. My favorite television shows are That 70’s Show, Roseanne, Everybody Loves Raymond, and Hell’s Kitchen. I really don’t have a favorite movie because I like to many of them, but I would say my favorite movie genre is action adventure because I love the Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy and the Indiana Jones series. The most interesting thing about me I would have to say is that I’m a NASCAR fan. You probably couldn’t tell by looking at me that I am a NASCAR fan but surprise! My favorite is Jimmie Johnson, then Jeff Gordon, and I absolutely despise Tony Stewart.
Ok that wraps it up and I have to go to work now, bye.

1 comment:

Megan said...

That's a pretty interesting job that you want to do. I think doing anything in Hollywood would be amazing! Good Luck!